Go Daddy nerd 'sex symbol': Actor claims commercial made him a sex symbol now

Advertisement
No one can deny that the cascade of kisses exchanged between Israeli model Bar Refaeli, and a nerdy, physically unattractive guy played by Jesse Heiman, was one of the great commercial hits of the Super Bowl.
The commercial was meant to illustrate the appropriateness of combining beauty and talent when designing a website using Godaddy.com.
Jesse Heiman is an American actor who was born in Boston on May 23, 1978 and has had many onscreen appearances as an extra in films and TV shows. Heiman has appeared in movies like "The Social Network," "American Pie," and "Transformers."
His latest work has undoubtedly been his greatest success: during the Super Bowl he was seen kissing the beautiful model, Bar Refaeli, by millions of people.
The Go Daddy commercial has become a viral success. Most of Heiman's roles are those of a nerd, however, he put aside that role this time.
To get the perfect result, Heiman and Refaeli had to repeat the scene a reported 45 times. On Jan. 4, the lucky actor said that the experience has changed his life and he told TMZ,
"I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar....I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”
He also stated that after the commercial aired, his career has received a tremendous boost. He says,
"There are lots of inquiries coming in to my agent and manager, their phone has been ringing off the hook, but they are really letting me enjoy the moment right now.”
Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: Go Daddy nerd 'sex symbol': Actor claims commercial made him a sex symbol now
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 6:47 AM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
Go Daddy nerd 'sex symbol': Actor claims commercial made him a sex symbol now