Meat Loaf illness, a cyst on his vocal cords

Advertisement
Meat Loaf illness, Meat Loaf has cancelled the rest of his European tour after apparently being diagnosed with a cyst on his vocal cords.

The rock star, famed for his album Bat Out Of Hell, promised he would be back next year, but the move fuelled speculation his live career was over.

The 60-year-old has not performed since he walked off stage midway through a concert in Newcastle last Wednesday after announcing his retirement.

As he brought the show to a halt he told fans: “This is the last show I may ever do in my life.”

He added: “I can no longer continue. I take my coat off and thank you for 30 years.”

A string of cancellations followed, but his management were insisting the star would perform as planned at Wembley Arena tonight.

This morning, however, he confirmed the tour was over.

In a statement Meat Loaf said: “It really breaks my heart not to be able to perform these shows.

“I was really looking forward to capping off a great year and celebrating the start of the holidays with the fans.



Meat Loaf illness News
Readmore telegraph Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: Meat Loaf illness, a cyst on his vocal cords
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 7:53 PM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
Meat Loaf illness, a cyst on his vocal cords