Chaz Bono Weight Loss 60 lb.

Advertisement
Chaz Bono Weight Loss 60 lb., Two months after revealing a 43-lb. weight loss in February, Chaz Bono is now down a total of about 60 lbs. and "still slowly losing," he told PEOPLE.

And the season 13 Dancing with the Stars contestant has not forgotten his ballroom days.

"I still enjoy dancing. I still take classes," Bono, 44, said of his exercise-of-choice at Saturday's 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards. Also on his regimen: martial arts training.



Still, Bono attributes his slimmer figure to what's on his plate. "I've just changed the way I eat," he reiterated. Bono used the Freshology delivered-meal plan to achieve his initial weight loss. "Diets don't work. You just have to change what you eat, and I have."

He doesn't have a favorite health food, either. "I cook a lot of different stuff," adds Bono, who announced his public mission to lose 50 lbs. beginning in mid-November.

"I really avoid grains and starches, so meats and vegetables and fruits are my diet. I make them all different ways to keep it interesting."




Readmore @ people Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: Chaz Bono Weight Loss 60 lb.
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 9:55 PM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
Chaz Bono Weight Loss 60 lb.