Jenny McCarthy: "I'm On a Dating Sabbatical!"

Advertisement
Jenny McCarthy may be single, but she’s certainly not throwing herself a pity party.
The 40-year-old mom, who calls herself a “serial relationship-er” after a string of failed romances, opens up in this week’s In Touch about focusing on her son, Evan, 10, her new gig as the host of VH1’s The Jenny McCarthy Show (airing Fridays at 10:30 p.m.), and saying no to the dating game for the first time in forever.

“I went from one guy to the next. I had them lined up!” the former Playboy centerfold tells In Touch of her love life — she was married to Evan’s father, John Asher, for six years before her five-year-relationship with Jim Carrey began. “Now I’m enjoying being single. I’ve been waiting my whole life for my own talk show, so now I have to make sure I have enough time with my son, too. Love is low on the totem pole!”
 
Jenny is even surprised at her newfound single-and-fabulous-at-40 outlook on life. “In my twenties, I was searching for my 'ever after.' For the first time in my life, I feel so happy that I’m not searching for anything,” she says.
 
And although she admits she’s “not putting anything specific out there” in terms of the type of guy she goes for, Jenny concedes that all rules would be suspended for a certain Hollywood A-lister. “If someone wanted to set me up with Bradley Cooper, I would say, ‘F--k all the bull---t I just said!’” she tells In Touch with a laugh. Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: Jenny McCarthy: "I'm On a Dating Sabbatical!"
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 8:05 AM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
Jenny McCarthy: "I'm On a Dating Sabbatical!"