Gaga 'big hypocrite'

Advertisement
Gaga 'big hypocrite', Kelly Osbourne added fuel to the fire of her ongoing feud with Lady Gaga, calling the star a "big hypocrite" who is "feeding on the freaks and geeks" for her own success.
The Osbourne-Gaga feud dates back years (to 2009, in fact), but things heated up in January when Osbourne revealed to the U.K.'s Fabulous magazine that Gaga's fans had been bullying her about her weight and telling her to go kill herself. In a candid interview with Cosmopolitan, the 28-year-old opened up about her feelings towards the "Born This Way" singer.
"I loved Lady Gaga," Osbourne told Cosmo. "I totally believed in everything she stood for, until I realized she's a great big hypocrite. Don't say, 'When you see bullying, intervene,' while letting your fans send me death threats. If my fans did that, I would not stand for it."
Osbourne also questioned Gaga's motives, asking if the singer just uses particular groups for her own gain as opposed to showing true compassion. She even wondered if Gaga's dedication to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community is genuine.
"You can say whatever you want with your millions of monsters," she added. "I know the truth. Your bells and whistles mean nothing to me. You're feeding on the freaks and geeks to further your career? Do you really care about the gay community? Because if you did, you'd stand up for it more than you do."
Gaga responded to Osbourne's claims of bullying back in January with a post on her Little Monsters blog.
"I cannot control my fans, and I discourage them from any negativity and violence, because that is wrong and hurtful -- and I do feel badly that your feelings were hurt," she wrote, after chastising Osbourne for her role on E!'s "Fashion Police" and her criticism of celebrities' appearances. "However, we can all do our part in the media to set a standard of respect, compassion, and love. I wish for you to be treated with the kindness and respect that everyone deserves."


Gaga 'big hypocrite' news via huffingtonpost Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: Gaga 'big hypocrite'
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 6:32 AM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
Gaga 'big hypocrite'