Kate Upton, Hottest Supermodel on Earth

Advertisement
Hottest Supermodel on Earth, Kate Upton is so much more than a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover girl -- she’s actually the Hottest Supermodel on Earth! At least, according to Vogue magazine.
The blonde bombshell is on the cover of the fashion mag's June 2013 issue and opening up about her career path and being the center of criticism about her body.
"The things that they’re rejecting are things that I can’t change," she said. "I can’t change my bra size. They’re natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated. But I can’t change some things.”

Hottest Supermodel on Earth

Despite the critics, Kate still seems to be landing every major modeling gig possible, not to mention being the highest ranked model on Maxim’s 2013 Hot 100 list. But, she admitted that there are still turns she'd like to see her career make.
"Acting I’m very interested in," she confessed. “I’m American, more is more!”


Hottest Supermodel on Earth news Via omg.yahoo Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: Kate Upton, Hottest Supermodel on Earth
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 9:54 AM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
Kate Upton, Hottest Supermodel on Earth