'Paul Bearer' dies

Advertisement
'Paul Bearer' dies, Pro wrestling community reacts with sadness, The wrestling community has reacted swiftly and sadly to the news of the death of William Moody, who played the Undertaker's wrestling manager, Paul Bearer. A sampling of the reaction follows:

According To LA Times...WWE star Triple H: "Rest in peace, Paul Bearer. You will never be forgotten. There will never be another."

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart: "Goodbye to a good friend, Paul Bearer. Say hi to Owen for me."

Michelle McCool (Undertaker's wife): "You always made me smile. Great entertainer, even better man! We love you and will forever miss you! God bless."

WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels: "I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer. Our prayers go out to him and his family. God Bless!!"

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross: "Just informed via wwe.com Paul Bearer aka Percy Pringle passed away earlier today. I have no other details. RIP old friend."

WWE Hall of Famer Edge: "Very sad to hear about William Moody/Paul Bearer. Such a sweet man, and my friend. My condolences to his family. I'll miss ya Uncle Paul."

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley: "Seems like only yesterday, though it was almost 25 years ago, that I was baby-sitting Percy Pringle's children."

TNA superstar Hulk Hogan: "Very sad about Paul Bearer, he was a great person and one of the original boys, he was what made wrestling great, much love and respect."

WWE star A.J. Lee: "RIP Paul Bearer. When I first met Paul Bearer I completely marked out & he was kind enough to humor me. So sweet & humble. Such a legend."

Former WWE star Sean Waltman: "I'm so at a loss right now for words.... I've known him since 1995 and I can't get myself together enough to write anything at the moment.... I will miss you, William Moody. George Jones on the radio and Jack Daniels. His crazy sense of humor. I laughed more to him that just about anyone."

WWE star Ricardo Rodriguez: "Paul Bearer/William Moody, you taught me so much. It truly saddens me to hear about this! I love you, and I thank you eternally. RIP."

Former WWE star Kevin Nash: "RIP my friend. You will never be replaced. Not too late to add to the (Hall of Fame)."

WWE star The Miz: "Just found out Paul Bearer died tonight. He was always so nice when I talked to him. My thoughts and prayers are w/his family."

Former WWE star Eve Torres: "Just heard about the death of Paul Bearer. Thank you for your kindness and many years of entertainment. Sending my prayers to his family." Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: 'Paul Bearer' dies
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 8:56 PM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
'Paul Bearer' dies