Jepsen Quits Concert

Advertisement
Jepsen Quits Concert, "Here's hoping they make the right decision and I'm praying that moves like this will help," the singer says. Carly Rae Jepsen, the pop songstress who stormed the radio airwaves last summer with Call Me Maybe, removed herself from the upcoming Boy Scouts Jamboree because of their stance on banning openly gay members.

In the video below from MTV News, Jepsen explains her decision to drop out of the event: "I mean, it was sort of one of those things that I kind of have my opinions about, and everyone's entitled to their own, but it wasn't necessarily something that I felt comfortable backing once I learned more about it,” she then adds: “And that being said here's hoping they make the right decision and I'm praying that moves like this will help.” Reported Advocate... Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: Jepsen Quits Concert
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 8:54 PM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
Jepsen Quits Concert