M.I.A. restraining order

Advertisement
M.I.A. restraining order, Rapper M.I.A. will not be missing in action any time soon.

The performer has been banned from leaving the borough of Brooklyn with her son Ikhyd, courtesy of a court order.

After reportedly threatening to take her four-year-old son Ikhyd to her native London,M.I.A.’s ex-boyfriend, Benjamin Bronfman, obtained a temporary restraining order against the rapper to prevent her from taking their son to the U.K.against his wishes. A King’s County court granted the order earlier this week.

M.I.A. responded by taking to her Twitter account. On Wednesday she published a series of tweets accusing Bronfman and his family of attempting to separate her from her son.

The rapper tweeted about her relationship with her mother, who raised her as a single parent, saying, “Every child needs the MOTHER, I GREW UP WITHOUT A DAD. If grew up without my mother I wouldn’t be here.”

While the tweets were deleted from M.I.A.’s account minutes after being posted, the rapper has retweeted messages of support from her followers.

     @MIAuniverse NO MOTHER SHOULD HAVE TO FACE THIS. A CHILD MUST NEVER BE SEPARATED FROM THE MOTHER.

     @MIAuniverse FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. MY MOM ADOPTED ME AND MY TWO BROTHERS, I'D BE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT HER! Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: M.I.A. restraining order
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 9:30 PM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
M.I.A. restraining order