Justin Bieber's Lohan rant

Advertisement
Justin Bieber's Lohan rant has gone viral this week after the Canadian crooner spoke out on Thursday morning about the negative press he's been getting recently.

Bieber, who is currently in Madrid, Spain on his tour, posted a rant to his social media fans before later taking it down, and then reposting up an edited, modified version......christianpost.

Bieber posted: "Everyone in my team has been telling me, 'keep the press happy' but I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud, and nothing's been said by them … if Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity lol.

He then boasted that he is only 19 years old but has already produced five number one albums. He said, "19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight."

He insisted that he was a good person despite what media sometimes portray him as in their stories: "I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all of this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here. i'm growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good."

Then out of the blue he brought up troubled star Lindsay Lohan: "And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements ;)"

However, he later deleted the entire posting, and then later reposted it again with an amended conclusion that excluded the reference to Lohan: "All this isn't easy, Bieber wrote in version 2.0. "I get angry sometimes. I'm human. I'm gonna make mistakes. In gonna grow and get better from them. But all the love from you guys overcomes the negativity. I love u. Thanks."

Here is a video of some of Bieber's recent troubles, collapsing on stage in London during a concert: Tolong Share ya ^^
thumbnail
Judul: Justin Bieber's Lohan rant
Artikel di Publish
Komunitas Blogger Pecinta Kicot
Febriyan Cahya Yudha Lintas Resep at : 8:30 PM
 
Blog Copyright © 2013
Radio Patriot News
Justin Bieber's Lohan rant